10/19/10

Painted Santa Sets In!


We've been a little busy getting ready for two shows in a row; Rock-Con and Fall-In. However we're happy to announce we've got the Santa's ready to go and have pics of the pre-painted ones above. They'll be priced at $18 a set ($10 a set unpainted) and should be just the thing for some Holiday horror themed gaming.

Check em' out here.

Also, between now and the show(s) I intend to post some pics of other painted stuff we'll have for sale, including a couple of Ramshackle Games Boring Machines and an Acheson Creations Dead Sauropod I just finished today. It's a monster, and I think I'm going to have problems taking good pics of it.

And speaking of conventions, if you're GMing a modern horror (re: zombie) game at either of the aforementioned upcoming conventions send me an email at wolfgangbrooks at gmail and we'll see if we can get you some prize support for your game.

No comments: