7/12/12

Ainsty Display Models

Don't know if anyone noticed, but over the last couple of days I've been changing out old Ainsty pics for ones of our own display models. Here's a little compilation, with more coming soonish.

 3707 Trade Goods G Barrels

3309 Trade Goods I Stacked Sacks

3312 Trade Goods L Mixed Piles 

5717 Lipstix 

 8050 Wrecked Car

 8503 6cm Tyrewall Angled Section

3509 Wooden Jetty Catwalks
(I've also got some painted versions on sale here.)

3504 River Launch with Binacle Controls

5701 Box Containers

 5707 Wooden Crates Set II

SF1035 Hovercraft

Comparison figures are Copplestone Castings and Splintered Light Miniatures. I've added measurements for models I've finished. Let me know what you think.

These models can be found here: Cargo Hold, Spi-Fi, River Front, Tradegoods, Tyrewall, Car Park.

1 comment:

Shohel Ranseo said...

Great read thank you.